Masters Diploma, IIP; M.Inst Packaging, Institute of Packaging U.K. (A Packaging Development Expert)
- Mr. Sharma having +31 years of exp. in developing FMCG Packaging development for leading org. like, HUL, Dabur, Marico & Future Grp., handling +62 cat. across Food, Beverages, Home and personal care, Ayurvedic, etc.
- He developed & managed packaging for diverse FMCG Products from Conceptualization, Prototyping, Pilot trials Optimization with proof of principle, Final Commercial Production, and Launch, holding overall responsibility and accountability for timely delivery with desired quality of packaging for the end-product.
- He is skilled in multi-tasking & adept in leading from the front, multi-functional team of Managers, Consultants, Contractors to coordinate and interact with other 3-P entities like key Manufacturers, Packaging vendors, etc. to lead Innovation, renovation, developing robust Packaging processes along with cost optimization and sustainability agenda
- Deft in global technology scan and recommendations for design, materials, processes, and machines driving packaging development programs for the effective preface of products/packaging to fulfill the Corporate strategic plan
- Exercises exceptional leadership and management skills, excellent communication across all levels with internal and external stakeholders, strong organization and project management skills.
- Had been running the sustainable packaging strategy for the organization right from sustainable packaging design principles, modification of existing packaging following 3Rs as well as contributing towards PWM regulations and compliance, etc. through advocacy with government organizations like CPCB, MPCP, etc. as part of WeCare, CII, etc.
- Maneesh participated as a speaker in various forums and won several national and international awards for organizations in the field of packaging development.
- He helps organizations in developing and meeting their packaging sustainability agenda proactively through the effective roadmap, wide networking, and building capable teams to implement targeted agenda as well as participate/comply with national and international standards across multiple FMCG brands/categories and build competitive advantage.